Terms and Conditions
1. The age requirement for our courses is 18+ years old.
2. We reserve the right to remove disruptive or aggressive students/learners from our courses without refund or exchange.
3. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred whilst training with us. We cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to products used during the course. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure the Hair and Makeup Academy is aware of any known allergies they may have, and to be aware of products used on them within the class.
4. All training equipment, makeup or hair products provided by us are the property of The Hair and Makeup Academy and must remain so.
5. Course notes, handouts, logos and training methods are the intellectual property of The Hair and Makeup Academy and cannot be replicated without permission.
6. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all information, details, course descriptions, images, course dates, availability and any other content appearing on our site is correct at the time of entering it on to our system. We do our best to update our site as soon as required but you may view this information at a particular time when it is changing.
7. All terms and conditions are accepted by students upon booking any courses.
8. Photoshoot images provided by The Hair and Makeup Academy can only be used for your portfolio as an individual hair or makeup artist and cannot be used to promote or advertise salons, products or other businesses.
Course prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect bookings already confirmed.
10. You can pay your course fees in full by debit cash, PayPal or bank transfer.
Cancellations / Refunds / Course Date Changes
20. Where notice to cancel a course by the client is given to The Hair and Makeup Academy in writing up to 28 days before the start date of a course,
The Hair and Makeup Academy will refund any sums paid by the client less 20% of full course fee, and any fees incurred from the booking, which will be retained as an administration fee.
21. Where notice to cancel a course by the client is given to The Hair and Makeup Academy in writing, less than 28 days prior to course commencement, The Hair and Make-up Academy will only refund 50% of the total sums paid.
22. Should you need to change your course date after you have booked, please contact us as soon as possible where we will try to accommodate you as best as we can. Course date changes can only occur once.
23. In extraordinary circumstances, such as unforeseen staff illness, we reserve the right to cancel at any time. We will always do our best to reschedule the course, but if rescheduling is not possible then a refund of the price only will be offered. We are not in a position to offer participants compensation for travel and accomodation.